Thursday, September 6, 2012

I GOT A KINDLE!!!

I'm so excited because for Christmas this year I got a kindle. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of getting a kindle or a nook, to do it!! It's cheaper to buy books (books that you would pay $14 for at Barnes and nobles are only like $5 and lets not forget all the free books) and easier to carry around. So far i love it. Mostly I've been buying all the free books that I find interesting off of amazon. Most classic literature is free, so I have downloaded mostly books of that category. So if anyone would like me to review their story on Kindle. Please contact me through any of my social media sites or email me at laurenbee93@ymail.com

1 comment:

  1. Play Bazaar JIN DIN TU MERI HOJAGI ME KITTE POAGAL NA HO JAVA HAR DIN CHDNA 10BI WGRGA Satta King

    ReplyDelete